- Website owner: ASOCIACIÓN DE TRANSITARIOS DE EUSKADI
- CIF: G95318267
- Registration Data: Registro de Asociaciones Empresariales y Sindicales - Asociación Empresarial 76/0/00021
- Address: Gran Vía 50 - 5º [CEBEK] 48011 BILBAO
- Telephone: 944 002 800
- E-mail: email@example.com
The provider, responsible for the website, makes this document available to users in order to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use of the website.
Access to the website implies unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of use, which the user declares to have fully understood. The user undertakes not to use the website and the services offered on it to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect these general conditions at all times. The provider may interrupt access to its website at any time if it detects any use contrary to the law, good faith or these general conditions.
The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of these obligations, with publication on the provider's website being understood to be sufficient.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND USERS' OBLIGATIONS
The user undertakes to use the website, its content and services without contravening current legislation, generally accepted uses and public order.
Illegal or harmful use of the website is strictly prohibited.
EUSKADI TRANSITORS' ASSOCIATION guarantees that the contents and services offered by the portal respect the principle of personal dignity, the protection of youth and children, and non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social aspect.
This Legal Notice of the website does not grant the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents expressly provided for herein.
The contents included in the portal are the property of ASOCIACIÓN DE TRANSITARIOS DE EUSKADI or it is duly authorised to disseminate them by their legitimate owners.
ASOCIACIÓN DE TRANSITARIOS DE EUSKADI undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising and, therefore, it is forbidden:
- Use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Its reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless prior written authorisation has been obtained from its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of ASOCIACIÓN DE TRANSITARIOS DE EUSKADI or of their legitimate owners.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the website belong to ASOCIACIÓN DE TRANSITARIOS DE EUSKADI or it is duly authorised to disseminate them on this website. In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify this circumstance to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- Personal details of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she is acting in the event that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites and content owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links. ASOCIACIÓN DE TRANSITARIOS DE EUSKADI accepts no responsibility under any circumstances for the results that may derive from these links.
Users who intend to establish any technical link from their website to the portal must obtain prior written authorisation. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the EUSKADI TRANSITORS' ASSOCIATION and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by the EUSKADI TRANSITORS' ASSOCIATION.
The website where the link is established shall not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the EUSKADI TRANSITORS' ASSOCIATION, except those expressly authorised.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
ASOCIACIÓN DE TRANSITARIOS DE EUSKADI reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as this Legal Notice.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
ASOCIACIÓN DE TRANSITARIOS DE EUSKADI does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may arise as a result of:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to this Legal Notice, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, and any dispute arising from access to the website shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of Bizkaia (Spain).
Should any user have any questions about this legal notice or any comments about it, please contact email@example.com or send a written communication to the address given in the heading.